At Confluent, we’re creating a category that transforms how every company manages and streams data. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s Confluent in actiongiving our customers instant access to massive amounts of real-time data, enabling them to thrive in an ever-changing digital world. As one of the fastest-growing enterprise companies in history, and with Fortune 100 customers across major industries, we have a tremendous opportunity in front of us. We also have experience on our side. Our leaders have taken companies of our size to major success before and include some of the original creators of Apache Kafka.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s unlimited potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks with the backing and support of our #OneTeam culture. Be part of inclusive initiatives like Employee Resource Groups and development programs, and take advantage of benefits that support our diverse global teams. Grow as we growwhether you’re just starting out or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the RoleAs the Director / Sr. Director of Cloud and Partner Product Marketing, you will lead two critical teams within the overall Product Marketing organization. The first, Confluent Cloud PMM, is responsible for all messaging, positioning, product launches, sales enablement content, etc. for Confluent Cloud. The second, as you may have inferred, is our Partner Product Marketing Team, where you will be responsible for the same with Confluent’s partner relationships (with a focus on Confluent’s major cloud partnerships - AWS, Azure, GCP).nbsp; There is a good deal of overlap with our Cloud and Partner marketing and nuanced differences as well. This role comes with significant responsibility and executive visibility, is responsible for both field-sales and self-serve motions, and is central to our success as a company
The ideal candidate will be an individual with a highly strategic mindset and strong capability to understand the business value of technology.nbsp; They will also be an excellent writer and presenter, able to communicate this value to various audiences and have both a sales mindset as well as a product mindset and a keen understanding of the importance of cloud to the future of enterprises.nbsp;nbsp;
To be successful in this role, you will have a proven track record of management success in solutions or product marketing roles in enterprise technology organizations, with demonstrated ability to build and mentor a high-performing team.nbsp;
What you'll do
What we're looking for
- Build and lead a world-class cloud and partner product marketing team
- Create compelling written materials and web content outlining business as well as technical value for a wide variety of users
- Enable sales teams on how to leverage content you've created in the most optimal ways
- Enable partner sales teams on the joint value proposition and benefits of partnering with Confluent
- Present to external audiences, including customers, prospects, partners and industry analysts as well as to internal audiences, including colleagues and executive management and large audiences at company and industry events
- Collaborate across organizations including sales, product management, business development, corporate marketing, growth/demand generation, and sales enablement.
Come As You Are
- 10+ years experience across cloud and partner product marketing in a high-growth enterprise software / infrastructure organization (ideally with experience in data platforms, cloud, and open source)
- Strong knowledge and experience working with major cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- A successful history of developing compelling messaging and positioning for a variety of audiences - from extremely technical to far less so
- People management experience with 5+ direct reports
- A demonstrated track record in mentoring and developing top performers
- Strong writing skills with the proven ability to engage with technical audiences as well as translate technical products and solutions for audiences that are less technical
- A strong drive to tackle hard problems and proven ability to do so with little or no direct daily supervision
- Team player who collaborates and thrives on cross-functional team wins
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review ournbsp;California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.
Apply Now at Mustakbil.com
This job was originally posted on Mustakbil.com