Feld Entertainment is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,nbsp;Disney Live!, Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience and Jurassic World LiveTour. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com for more information.
IT Systems Security Engineer will be responsible for design, implementation, and maintenance of Feld Entertainment’s IT security systems and services, as well as staff education.nbsp; You will oversee the response to security incidents and recommend remediation actions.nbsp; Proactively you will assist in creating policy and organizational habits to continually reduce the exposure of the business to future threats.nbsp; In addition, the engineer will be expected to be involved as an active member of the operations teams assisting with IT projects while providing expertise in best security practices.Essential Job Functions
- Assist in deployment of enterprise services and applications.
- Plan, prioritize and manage small to medium sized IT projects in areas ranging from:
- WIFI connectivity at venues
- Security related projects
- Implementation / rollout of various applications
- End user compute devices (computers, tablets, phones etc.)
- Identify departmental needs and make suggestions regarding technical direction.
- Manage system stability, operation, security, recovery, and scalability.
- Provide technical guidance or support for troubleshooting of systems issues across various platforms.
- Prepare and maintain documents for various system infrastructures.
- Monitor system operation to proactively detect potential problems.
- Assist with specifying and ordering of equipment.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.
- Computer Science Degree preferred.
- Technical certifications such as CCNA, MCSA/MCSE preferred.
- Understanding of AV systems (including video conferencing) preferred.
- In-depth understanding of Windows and Mac OS preferred.
- The candidate should possess 5+ years overall experience in IT operations.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Have attention to detail, a sense of urgency and ability to follow through.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Intermediate knowledge of Active Directory.
- Intermediate knowledge of cabling (copper and fiber).
- Good understanding of cloud-based services.
- Good understanding of LAN / WAN / WIFI networks.
- Good understanding of mobile device configuration and operation (iOS/Android).
- Experience with server software (MS Server - 2012R and newer).
Apply Now at Mustakbil.com
This job was originally posted on Mustakbil.com